To complement the medical and cosmetic dermatology and aesthetic services we offer in-office, Valley of the Sun Dermatology also offers high quality skincare products to help you maintain healthy, glowing skin. Our providers may recommend changes or enhancements to your at-home skincare regimen as part of your treatment plan to help you achieve your skin health goals.
We offer only the high-quality products we would choose for ourselves and our families. The following products are only available through a physician's office, and we are proud to offer them to our patients:
- Elta MD®: Product lines targeting sun care, skincare, and wound care.
- Glytone: Face and body products with the highest level of free glycolic acid for thorough skin rejuvenation and skin health. Exfoliates, renews and hydrates, fighting acne and creating a more youthful, smooth appearance. A potent choice for fighting acne breakouts.
- jane iredale®: Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, this mineral-based line contains sunscreen and often results in improvement in skin condition, including acne. Complimentary make-up matches are available with experienced staff.
- Latisse®: An FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes. Qualifies for Brilliant Distinctions®
- Obagi® Medical: Designed by Board Certified dermatologist, Zein Obagi, MD to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage.
- SkinCeuticals: Made in the USA and born from decades of skin cancer research that led to pivotal breakthroughs in antioxidants; high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
- ZO® Skin Health: Also developed by Dr. Obagi, this line includes innovative and medical-grade skincare solutions that optimize skin health based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies, unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes, and exclusive formulations.
If you want help in determining the optimal at-home skincare regimen for you, schedule a complimentary consultation with our certified aesthetician today.